Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands Book 3) - Sarah Fine

--Sarah Fine, Chaos.  (The Guards of the Shadowlands:  The Final Volume)

Wow...that quote is...WOW.

Synopsis:

With Juri in control and everything in absolute chaos, Lela plunges into the depths of hell to free Malachi from creatures that have waited decades to exact their revenge. But the Judge has her own way of doing things, and Lela must work with Ana, the new Captain, who has a very personal mission of her own. Together, they infiltrate the most horrifying realm either has yet encountered in the Shadowlands—the bitter landscape ruled by the Mazikin.

The stakes could not be higher, and Lela must accept the help—and love—of people she barely knows or trusts. As alliances and loyalties shift and she realizes the soul she came to save isn’t the only one in need of rescue, can Lela summon the strength to see the fight through to the very end?

My Thoughts:

This series is fantastically unique, and with this installment it's utterly and completely done.  Is it possible?  No more Lela.  No more Malachi.

I will miss them, but I have to say this was a very satisfying and completely perfect ending to this series.  Also, if your one of those people who were disappointed by the setting of the second book, then you should find the setting for Chaos more favorable.

I highly recommend this series if you are a young adult or a 'young at heart' adult who enjoys a unique blend of Paranormal, Fantasy and Romance.