Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover

--Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love.

Synopsis:

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

My Thoughts:

I love a good Colleen Hoover book, and this is definitely one of them.  Her writing has a way of drawing me in, so I'm fully immersed in it.  I feel for the characters, I cry for them. I feel like they could be someone real or...they could be me, even.

I really liked Tate.  I found myself relating to the inner dialogue she had going on in her own head.  I suppose some could say that she wasn't a very strong person, but I didn't see her that way.  She just didn't want to give up on Miles.

Oh yeah.  There's Miles.  I don't think I can say much about Miles without giving too much away.  I'll just say he can be sooo sweet and he can be such an asshole.