Girl with Guitar  - Caisey Quinn

My Initial Thoughts:

Cute little love story about a girl trying to make it in the Country world.

Synopsis:

After Kylie’s dad dies in a freak accident, he leaves her with nothing other than her crazy step-mother, Darla, and the ability to play guitar. When Darla kicks Kylie out and she loses her job all in the same day, she hops a bus to Nashville determined to make her late father’s dreams come true. Waitressing and saving her pennies to record a demo, her big break comes when she’s asked to join a tour going down the tubes with once platinum album-selling country music superstar Trace Corbin. But touring with Trace is hardly a dream come true since he’s pretty much drinking his career down the drain. If Kylie can’t pull Trace out of his rut, he’ll pull her and her dreams down with him.

My Thoughts:

This was a cute fluffy kind of read.  I enjoyed, and read through it super quick.  Towards the last 1/3 of the book there were some typo's and such, lines that didn't quite make sense.  It didn't really take too much from the story though.  There is quite a lot of country twang in this book.  Like this quote...

"Whew, thank y'all.  That was a tough one.  I just had my heart broken, and damn, that Kelly knows how to pour salt in the wound."  Several people threw her an audible pity party.  "Nah, it's cool.  I'm going to Taylor Swift his ass in the next song I write.  So don't y'all worry about me."

There is another two books in this series, and even though I enjoyed this one, I might just pretend everything was all good and happy for them.  Seriously, though how long do most famous couples relationships last in the real world...not too many.