Reboot - Amy Tintera

Wow...Awesome!!!

Synopsis:

In this fast-paced dystopian thrill ride, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games, Legend, and Divergent, a seventeen-year-old girl returns from death as a Reboot and is trained as an elite crime-fighting soldier . . . until she is given an order she refuses to obey.

Wren Connolly died five years ago, only to Reboot after 178 minutes. Now she is one of the deadliest Reboots around . . . unlike her newest trainee, Callum 22, who is practically still human. As Wren tries to teach Callum how to be a soldier, his hopeful smile works its way past her defenses. Unfortunately, Callum’s big heart also makes him a liability, and Wren is ordered to eliminate him. To save Callum, Wren will have to risk it all.

Wren’s captivating voice and unlikely romance with Callum will keep readers glued to the page in Amy Tintera’s high-stakes alternate reality.

My Thoughts:

Loved this...and I can totally see this as a movie.

A virus has decimated the population, and Texas shut themselves off early on to try to contain it.  The virus causes some people to reboot themselves and basically come back to life.  Except now, they heal faster and are stronger than ordinary humans.  They become Superhuman.

I loved the main character, Wren.  She is an all-out, all-of-the-time badass bitch, and Callum is her total undoing.  He brings out her vulnerable side.  They are amazing together.

This book is non-stop action and keeps you glued to the pages or in my case, my earbuds because I listened to this on Audio.  I literally couldn't stop listening.  I played a lot of solitaire.  ( when I listen at home and I'm not cleaning I play solitaire while I'm listening.)  Audio was done by Khristine Hvam and I felt she was perfect for the voice of Wren.

I would tell you that I'm really looking forward to the second book, Rebel, but I actually all ready listened to it.  I loved it, also.