Ice Games - Jessica Clare

This whole series has become a guilty pleasure for me.

Synopsis:

Zara Pritchard is a has-been. Once an Olympic darling, she's been reduced to skating in a dinosaur costume and giving lessons at the local mall...which is why she's excited when she's offered a chance to sub on a TV show, Ice Dancing with the Stars. If she wins the show, this could be the break she needs.

There's just one problem - her partner.

Ty Randall is a MMA bad boy looking to fix his image problem. Sure, he's got the nickname of 'Ty the MMA Biter'. Sure, he might have bit a guy's nose off in the cage. But putting him on a reality TV show? A skating reality TV show? He's not interested. He'll do the minimum to fix his image and call it a day.

But when wash-out meets flame-out, sparks fly and tempers flare. And Ty and Zara start to realize that maybe this partnership might be just as steamy off the ice as on it...

My Thoughts:

This particular book was a take on that one show where people dance with stars, it was just on the ice, instead.  So a little less game drama, than some of the other Games Series.  There were no confessionals or anything.  You do still get little exerts from Ty's pov every so often.

This one was another short one only 160 pages or so.  A very cute and quick read, even for me.  I enjoyed the characters, Zara in all her up-tightness, although that girl on the cover doesn't look like anyone who would still be a virgin at 25.  She was very sheltered though.  Ty was quite adorable in a manly way, other than that biting thing.  The sexual tension and the sex scenes are scorching hot too.