Bedroom Games - Jessica Clare

More from my guilty pleasure--The Games Series.

Synopsis:

Kandis Thornton isn’t afraid to lie, scheme, and sneak her way to the grand prize money on the Reality TV show, House Guests. That prize money is the only thing keeping her mother from losing her house (and thus moving in with Kandis). She needs that money, and if she has to step on a few people to do so? She’ll do it. House Guests is a show all about outplaying your house-mates, after all, and she’s not there to make friends.

But Kandis didn’t count on the fact that someone else was going to be playing just as hard as her. And she didn’t plan on teaming up with her nemesis, or scheming their way to the top. Nor did she plan on sleeping with him.

But these things just happen when you’re stuck in a ridiculous house with nothing but time on your hands and a hot guy sharing your bedroom…

My Thoughts:

I love the reality TV aspect of these books, it automatically ratchets up the drama, when your on TV and the executives behind the show want to add "to the fire" so to speak.  It makes for a very interesting read.  This book is a take on that show with the word brother in it.

I, like many other reviewers have said; did not like Brodie from Playing Games, either.  Which is where we first meet him.  But he slowly became more and more charming as the book went on.  Kandis is super cute and a little on the sneaky side, which doesn't help her make any friends in the game.  Good thing she has Brodie on her side, or does she?

This book was a little longer than the previous ones at 225 pages, I liked that it was longer.  And, it was still a pretty quick read.  There is more scorching hot sexual tension and sex scenes in this book too.  This book may have had the best ones yet out the series.