This came from Hunger For Knowledge and you are welcome to do this if you want.  It is a good way to get to know people on here.

1. Are you named after anyone?

No, my Dad has a cousin with the same name as me, but I wasn't really named after her.  My Mom just liked the name.  (Leah)

2. When was the last time you cried?

I think it was two days ago.  Seriously, I'm a crybaby.   I've cried over TV commercials.

3. Do you have kids?

Yes, I have two daughters, and a step-son.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I hope so.  I can be hard to figure out.  I am very loyal to those who put up with me, though.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not as much as some do.  Sarcasm is lost on me, I'm sorta like Sheldon.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Probably not, but I haven't completely ruled it out.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

Maple and Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats.  I'm more of an Eggo kind of girl, though.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Whether they make eye contact, but I don't notice their eye color though.  I only say this because I work in retail and they constantly get on my case about greeting the customers...but I just can't seem to greet people unless they make eye contact with me.  I'm not overly friendly, but I'm actively working on it.

9. What is your eye color?

Blue

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

I like happy endings over scary any day.

11. Favorite smells?

Juicy Fruit Gum.  Lilacs.

12. Summer or winter?

I really prefer Spring.   I think your preference here depends on where you live.  I love temps in the 60-75 degree range. That's perfect.

13. Computer or television?

Computer.  I choose my Kindle over both.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

California

15. Do you have any special talents?

I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, so not really.  Sometimes, I'm funny.

16. Where were you born?

Michigan.

17. What are your hobbies?

Anything to do with books and reading.

18. Do you have any pets?

Yes, a Black Lab, whose name is Maia.

19. Favorite movie?

I have lots of favorite movies...Footloose, The Breakfast Club, Star Wars, Independence Day, Varsity Blues, Dazed and Confused (all right, all right) and many more.

Lately, though I prefer books to movies and TV.

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 half-sister and 1 step-sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Sadly, I'm still trying to figure that out.