Undone - Rebecca Shea

Book Title:  Undone

Author:  Rebecca Shea

Narration:  Amy Landon and Zach Villa

Series:  Unbreakable #2

❖❖Why I chose that quote:  It's a good one; and the reason we're here in the first place (every story needs to be told).❖❖

Overall Rating:  4.3/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

Plot:  4.3/5

Characters:  4.3/5  Sometimes the "stubbornness" of a particular character in a N/A story can be taken a little too far.  I just want to say..."For fuck sakes, just let yourself love someone all ready."

Theme:  3.8/5

Flow:  4.5/5

Originality:  4/5

Book Cover:  4/5

The Feels:  4.5/5

Narration:  4/5    The guy was really good, I liked him better than most.  The girl was good but forgettable.

Ending:     4.3/5    Cliffhanger:  No

Will I continue the series:  Yes, Unforgiven is the third and final book in this series and it's Lindsay's story.

Synopsis:

I’ve found it’s easier to share my body but not my soul. I need no one, yet I crave her.

Self-assured and independent, she doesn’t need me—but she wants me, and undeniably I want her too. At war with myself as I battle the secrets of my past, I don’t know if I can allow her to see the darkest parts of me, the parts I’ve left untouched—undone.

As she chips away at the walls I’ve built for years, I fear those secrets will hold me hostage from love—forever.

My Thoughts:

I loved Landon from Unbreakable, I was rooting for him, because Gabe sort of bored me.  He was just too good.  In the end I realized that Gabe was the one Jessica really was meant to be with.  But...If it wasn't for Landon being in the this second book, I would have skipped it.  I also adored Reagan, and it turns out she's a better fit for Landon, anyhow.  I was also really touched by Reagan's back story.

While I enjoyed this book way more than the first in the series; my only qualm is with Landon and Lindsay's mother.  I just didn't get it, how could she do it?  It was a little more than I could swallow.