Easy Virtue - Mia Asher, Jennifer Roberts-Hall

Author: Mia Asher

Narration: Lucy Malone

Series: Virtue #1

Genre: Erotica. Contemporary Romance

Source: Audio book (Library)

✧✧Why I picked that quote: Blair is one fucked up Bitch.  She believes this too.✧✧

Overall Rating3.5/5

Breakdown of Rating✧

• Plot: 3.5/5  I think my rating for this is as low as it is, because it's not a whole story...it's only the beginning of the whole story.
  • Characters: 3.7/5  For the most part, Blair is unlikable, but there is something admirable in the way she makes no apologies for the who and what she is.  There is, also, a glimpse of the woman she could be...she just has to let herself do so.
  • Theme: 2.7/5
  • Flow: 5/5  A very quick listen
  • Originality: 4.5/5  I've never read about a heroine who is this hard-core.
  • Book Cover: 4/5
  • The Feels: 3.8/5
  • Sex Factor: Wickedly Explicit
  • Narration: 4.5/5  Wickedly narrated.
  • Ending: 4/5.  Things just got interesting...If you know it's going to end in a cliffhanger, than that's the way to do it. Cliffhanger: Yes

Will I continue the series: I think so, if I can get the library to get it.

Synopsis:

Love is selfish...

My name is Blaire.
I'm the bad girl.
The other woman.
The one who never gets the guy in the end.

I'm the gold digger.
The bitch.
The one no one roots for.
The one you love to hate.

I hate myself too...

Everyone has a story. Are you ready for mine?

My Thoughts:

If your the type of person who likes their romances about one girl and one guy, than this is probably not for you.  Blair is kind of a slut, her parents never showed her any love and she has closed herself off to even the possibility of it's existence, at least, where she is concerned.  She uses sex for money, basically.  She's a gold digger and she blatantly says so and more than once.

I think there is the potential for this to be a great story, with a fascinating HEA.  Just not your usual HEA.