The Collectors' Society - Heather Lyons

Author: Heather Lyons

Series: The Collector's Society #1

Genre: Fantasy, Time Travel-ish, Awesome

Source: I Own Kindle

✧✧Why I picked that quote:  It should be self explanatory, at least to anyone who loves to  read, and escape inside a different world through reading.✧✧

Overall Rating: 5/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

• Plot: 5/5  So very awesome, it really can't be explained without giving too much away.  The quote at the top says it all.
  • Characters: 5/5  So inventive, so amazing.
  • Theme: 5/5
  • Flow: 5/5  Well written with a awe-inspiring flow.
  • Originality: 5/5 Awesomely original and one of most interesting concepts I've ever read.
  • Book Cover:   5/5
  • The Feels: 5/5 The romance was exceptional.
  • Sex Factor: Somewhat explicit sex, this is, more of an adult book, anyway.
  • Ending:   5/5 Cliffhanger: "to be continued"

Will I continue the series: Super big YES!!!

Synopsis:

After years in Wonderland, Alice has returned to England as an adult, desperate to reclaim sanity and control over her life. An enigmatic gentleman with an intriguing job offer too tempting to resist changes her plans for a calm existence, though. Soon, she’s whisked to New York and initiated into the Collectors’ Society, a secret organization whose members confirm that famous stories are anything but straightforward and that what she knows about the world is only a fraction of the truth.

It’s there she discovers villains are afoot—ones who want to shelve the lives of countless beings. Assigned to work with the mysterious and alluring Finn, Alice and the rest of the Collectors’ Society race against a doomsday clock in order to prevent further destruction . . . but will they make it before all their endings are erased?

My Thoughts:

There's really only two things you need to do concerning this book…Read It and Love It. Because if you do…then you will.