Origin  - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Narration: Justine Eyre & Rob Shapiro

Series: Lux #4

Genre: Young Adult/New Adult, Paranormal Romance,

Source: Audiobook (Library)

✧✧✧Why I picked that quote:  It just resonates with me.  I feel that way all the time.✧✧✧

Overall Rating: 5/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

• Plot: 5/5 An awesome addition to a very addicting series. Lots of f-ed up revelations in this one.
  • Characters: 5/5 Love these characters...I also like the addition of Archer.
  • Theme: 5/5
  • Flow: 5/5
  • Originality: 5/5
  • Book Cover: 5/5
  • The Feels: 5/5
  • Sex Factor: Yes
  • Narration: For Justine 4/5 She just didn't fit for Katy's voice for me, she was too sexy to be Katy. For Rob 5/5, he was perfect as the voice of Daemon.
  • Ending:     5/5 Totally crazy, like usual… Cliffhanger: Yeah, you could say that.

Will I continue the series: Of course…

Synopsis:

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?

My Thoughts

I may have made a mistake listening to this on audio. In this audio version they pronounced Daemon's name wrong, at least it was wrong for me. It was pronounced De-mon, like the word Demon. It annoyed me badly, but I think I was able to overcome it enough to enjoy the book.  Which is good because I already have the final book in audio version cued up to go next.  I love listening to books on audio so I'm sure I'll survive.

If you like romance; with a some paranormal-ish thrown in and some snarky but lovable characters.  Then you should be reading this series.  The first book in this series, Obsidian is the first book I ever read by Jennifer L Armentrout and I've been hooked on her books ever since.