Opposition - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book Title: Opposition
Author: Jennifer L Armentrout
Narration: Justine Eyre and Rob Shapiro
Series: Lux #5
Genre: Young Adult/New Adult, Romance, Sorta Science Fiction.
Source: Audiobook (Library)

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Why I picked that quote: Read this series and you will know…

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Overall Rating: 5/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

Plot: 5/5 A satisfying end to an exceptional series. Lots of action and plot twists.  It even got a bit apocalyptic.
Characters: 5/5 Katy: I love her attitude, her spunk, and of course, her love of reading.    She is one of my top heroine's of all time. Daemon: He is sweet, sexy and perfect in every way, I mean, for an alien.  This series also has some outstanding supporting characters too.  From Dee and Archer to Dawson and Beth, and of course, Luc. I will miss them all.
Flow: 5/5
Originality: 5/5
Book Cover: 4.5/5 I love the shadowy inset of Katy.
The Feels: 5/5
Sex Factor: Yes, this series has definitely crossed over into an Adult Series.
Narration: 4.3/5  The guy who did Daemon was perfect for him.   The woman for Katy, while she grew on me a little; ultimately she was just too breathy to be her.
Ending: 5/5 Cliffhanger: Last book in the Lux Series :(

Will I read more from this Author: Oh Yeah…

Synopsis:

Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.

She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.

Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.

They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.

War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.

My Thoughts:

As a whole I loved this series and I found a new fav author to read.  Each book got more intense and revealed more and more about the Luxen.   It played out perfectly.  The epilogue was pretty cool too.

**On a side note:  I could never be with a guy who could read my mind, that's just too weird...but, you go Dee.