Fatal Beauty - Nazarea Andrews

Genre:  Adult, Mystery Thriller, Crazy Ass Chic-Lit

Publisher:  A & A Literary

Source:  Own on Kindle

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Why I picked that quote:  I know firsthand how true it is…it’s possible that this paragraph alone upped my rating by a least one star.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Overall Rating 3.3/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

• Plot: 3.8/5  As a whole it was interesting, raw and unfettered, it just wasn't well executed.  The twist at the end, I didn't see coming at all.  I really can't go into it much more than that without giving too much away.
  • Characters: 4/5  Rich girls run amok…These girls are naughty and they don't apologize for it.  Seriously damaged.  Reminded me somewhat of Dangerous Girls.
  • The Feels: 3/5  It's hard to feel sorry for rich spoiled girls…
  • Theme: 2/5  I'm not sure what it's even supposed to be.
  • Flow: 5/5  Needs a ton more editing, from misused to misspelled words to missing all together.
  • Originality: 5/5  Gangster/Bored Rich Bitches/Mystery...maybe it has been done before, but I don't think quite like this.
  • Book Cover: 5/5
  • Sex Factor: Lots of explicit sex, including some bi-sexual healing of the F/F kind.
  • Ending: 3.8/5  To quote Disturbed "And gets stupefied."  Sort of explains my feelings at the end of this book.  Stupify could be this books theme song.  Cliffhanger:  No

• Will I read more from this Author?  Maybe?

Synopsis:

Charlotte was a good girl.

Sweet and innocent, a debutante with her Daddy’s credit card and a fiancée who doted on her.

She was destined for a perfect picture life in Charleston.

Until everything goes wrong.

EJ grew up with everything she could ever want, and bored as hell.

Nothing surprises her and nothing ever changes, and she wants out—whatever it takes.

Getting involved with Anthony Jacobs is probably the worst idea she’s ever had—and that makes it irresistible.

Until Charlie needs her.

New Orleans. Memphis. Vegas.

Beautiful girls who know just how to get exactly what they want.

It’s all fun and games, sexy nights and wild parties.

But you can only manipulate your way out of so much, and the body count is rising. When their past catches up, not even a pretty smile will get them out of trouble this time.

My Thoughts:

This book is twisted and seriously has some WTF moments that blew my mind, especially that ending.  But, the lack of editing really held it back for me.  Ultimately, I did find it memorable.