I am addicted to reading challenges, I always have several going at once.  This particular challenge was a really fun one, so I thought I would post it here...It comes from a group I'm in on Goodreads called Crazy Challenge Connection.  In case you would like to join it, I believe they are always open too new members.  They have a wide variety of challenges.

This Challenge went from 03/01/15-02/28/15.  I finished 11/30/15.  Yay, I finished early!

This will take you directly to My Post, on Goodreads.

Directions for this challenge were as follows:

Once again this year, we’re challenging you to find items on the covers of the books you read that begin with each letter of the alphabet. It can be any ONE-WORD item that can easily be seen in the GR thumbnail.  For example: For B, you can use a bone, a blanket, a book, whatever. A blue car would work for C (car), but NOT for B (blue)

If you have trouble finding items beginning with Q, U, X, Y and Z, you may use an item in which the letter appears – for example: a gypsy could be used for Y. You may only use each book once! at least 150 Pages

A is for ASHES Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch by Sara Raasch -03/25/15♥♥♥♥
B is for BUILDING Volition by Lily Paradis by Lily Paradis -03/16/15♥♥♥♥♥

C is for CLOUDS Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers by Melissa Landers -04/28/15♥♥♥1/2

D is for DRESS Envy (Luxe, #3) by Anna Godbersen by Anna Godbersen -04/23/15♥♥♥♥

E is for EYES Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi by Paolo Bacigalupi -04/07/15♥♥♥♥

F is for FIREWORKS Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas by Abigail Haas -04/14/15♥♥♥♥1/2

G is for GUN Reapers (Breakers, #4) by Edward W. Robertson by Edward W. Robertson -03/14/15♥♥♥♥

H is for HAIR Torn Away by Jennifer Brown by Jennifer Brown -05/11/15♥♥♥♥♥

I is for ICE CREAM The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay by Katja Millay -03/13/15♥♥♥♥♥+

J is for JEANS Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout by Jennifer L. Armentrout -09/29/15♥♥♥♥♥

K is for KNIFE The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Amy Engel by Amy Engel -05/04/15♥♥♥♥♥

L is for LIPS Free to Fall by Lauren Miller by Lauren Miller -04/26/15♥♥♥♥♥

M is for MOUTH Nearly Gone (Nearly Gone, #1) by Elle Cosimano by Elle Cosimano -04/19/15♥♥♥♥

N is for NINE November 9 by Colleen Hoover by Colleen Hoover -11/30/15♥♥♥♥♥

O is for OCEAN Nil (Nil, #1) by Lynne Matson by Lynne Matson -06/28/15♥♥♥♥

P is for PUSH PIN Paper Towns by John Green by John Green -07/09/15♥♥♥♥♥

Q is for QUILL Rook by Sharon Cameron by Sharon Cameron -11/28/15♥♥1/2

R is for RIBBON Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien by Caragh M. O'Brien -04/09/15♥♥♥1/2

S is for SILHOUETTE Grift by Jason Mosberg by Jason Mosberg -03/29/15♥♥♥♥♥

T is for TU-TU Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout by Jennifer L. Armentrout -05/30/15♥♥♥♥

U is for UNDERWATER Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker by K.A. Tucker -05/21/15♥♥♥♥♥

V is for VIOLET All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven by Jennifer Niven -07/10/15♥♥♥♥1/2

W is for WINGS End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee by Susan Ee -05/17/15♥♥♥♥♥+

X is for an X #TripleX by Christine Zolendz by Christine Zolendz -09/02/15♥♥♥♥♥

Y is for YARD Burying Water (Burying Water, #1) by K.A. Tucker by K.A. Tucker -09/13/15♥♥♥♥♥

Z is for ZIPPER Love Always, Kate (Love Always, #1) by D. Nichole King by D. Nichole King -08/18/15♥♥♥♥