Everything I Left Unsaid - Molly O'Keefe The Truth About Him: A Novel - M. Timothy O'Keefe

Book Title:  Everything I Left Unsaid & The Truth About Him

Author:  Molly O'Keefe

Series:  Everything I Left Unsaid #1 & The Truth About Him #2

Genre:  New Adult, Contemporary Romance

Publisher:  Random House Publishing

Source:  EILU-Kindle e-book (Library) TTAH-Netgalley Arc

ARC of The Truth About Him graciously provided via NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review!

☏☏

Why I picked that quote:  I think it embodies how Annie ended up in the backwoods of NC.  Running from her abusive husband and trying to find a reason to love life.

☏☏

Overall Rating:  4.8/5 Stars

Breakdown of Rating

• Plot: 4.8/5  I was pulled in right from the beginning…the story unfolds excellently.  This two book collection has a lot of elements to it, with a little of this, and a little of that, and a whole lot of sex thrown in.
  • Characters: 5/5  Endearingly damaged...and I was totally invested in their story.
  • The Feels: 5/5
  • Theme: 5/5
  • Flow: 5/5
  • Originality: 4/5  This premise is definitely been done before, just not quite like this.
  • Book Cover: 3/5  If you’re going to put people on the cover, you should at least pick ones that resemble your characters descriptions.
  • Sex Factor: Well written and very sexually explicit, you have to be able to get in touch with your naughty side.
  • Ending: 4.5/5  For EILU--Intense, I’m surprised I didn’t see it coming.   For TTAH—MC books are not my thing. I'm glad it wasn't all about that.  Cliffhanger:  For EILU--Epic cliffy.  Seriously, your killing me with that ending.  Good thing I had the second book ready to go.  For TTAH—No Cliffhanger...with an awesome epilogue.

Will I read more from this Author?  For sure…

Synopsis For Everything I Left Unsaid:  (Only posting this books synopsis, just to avoid spoilers)

I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.

And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.

His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.

My Additional Thoughts:

Oh my gosh, this is so naughty, but I liked it.

My only qualm…breaking this couples story into two books, it should have been one complete book.  This is why I’m reviewing the two books as one.  Although, part of the reason I’m doing that is because I’m really far behind on my reviews.