Dirtiest Secret (Stark International) - J. Kenner

Author:  J. Kenner

Series:  S.I.N. #1

Publisher:  Random House -Ballentine

Source:  Netgalley E-Arc

"We're going to get there," he says, his eyes burning into mine.  "And think how much fun we'll have trying."

Ratings Breakdown

Backdrop (World Building):  4/5

Originality:  4/5

Book Cover:  5/5

Ending:  3/5  Cliffhanger:  YES

Will I continue this series? I think I have to, I think I'm hooked now and have to know who had them kidnapped, and so much more…

Overall Rating  3.8/5 Stars

First Impression:  I have never read anything by this author…and I know she's quite popular.  (And) Another book about bdsm, I don't know if I can do this…

My Thoughts

This book is darkly imaginative, with secrets abounding everywhere, and even though bdsm is not really my thing, I'm still really intrigued with the mystery of who had Dallas and Jane kidnapped and why, the total cliffhanger ending, especially the tidbit at the end, sent this book into an "I-have-to-know-what-happened-and-now kind of place for me.  I just hope I can get through the sex scenes...seriously, their sexual complications are plenty and not anything you would see coming.  I'm not referring to the obvious one; the adopted brother and sister scenario, either.  Although, that one is complicated too.

The one thing they don't lack is chemistry, it's off the charts with these two, scorching at times, this first book only scratches the surface of this story, and that is where I have my issues, I hate when they drag it out for three books, two would have been better.

Sex Factor:  Very Sexually explicit, uncomfortably so at times.

**An Arc of Dirtiest Secret was graciously provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review