Book Title:  Too Late

Author:  Colleen Hoover

Series:  Stand Alone

Genre:  New Adult

Source:  Wattpad (App on my phone)

☆My Pick for Book Theme Song: Down with the Sickness by Disturbed   --For Asa…but with father issues.

Ratings Breakdown

Flow:  5/5

Backdrop (World Building):  5/5

Originality:  5/5

Book Cover:  3/5

Ending:  5/5  Hey, she recently added an epilogue (like the longest one ever) Cliffhanger:  Nope

Will I read more from this Author?  Duh…Of course.

Overall Rating: 5/5 Stars

My Thoughts

There was that one cheesy moment when Luke told her he didn't want to fuck her, but that he wanted to make love to her…but I'll try not to hold that against her…

Wow, this is so good and free…and it's CoHo…Darker and sexier than her usual fare, but so intense, that ending…literally had me biting my nails (bad habit…I wish I could break).  The diabolical-ness of Asa, blew my mind.  The sad but brightly shining star that is Sloan.  I seriously wanted to take her home and feed her.  Carter/Luke is super sweet and everything that Sloan needs in her life.  There is a lot of little things about this story that will make your heart melt.

"Worries flow from her lips like the random words that flow from her fingertips. I reach out and try to catch them, clenching them in my fists, wanting nothing more than to catch them all."

Sex Factor:  So much more explicit than CoHo usually is…but I liked it.