Unseen Messages - Pepper Winters

Author:  Pepper Winters

Series:  Stand Alone

Genre:  Contemporary Romance, Survival

Source:  Own Kindle E-Book

"My body strained to hold her as if she was the perfect ending to my unhappy tragedy."  --I like that...it's quite perfect."

Ratings Breakdown

Backdrop (World Building):  5/5

Originality:  5/5

Book Cover:  5/5

Ending:  5/5  Cliffhanger:  No

Will I read more from this Author?  I don't know...the British/Australian version of English in this book drove me crazy.  Too much so...

4.3/5 STARS

My Thoughts

There were components I loved about this book and some I loathed.  One of latter would be mentioned above.  Another one would be this Author's obsession with the word OBEY, I really have issues with that word.  I didn't realize how extensive my issues were with this word were...until, I read this book.  Lol.  Also, the first half of the book, I did a lot of eye rolling when it came to the tension and actions of Galloway, he was just an ugh…

Parts that I loved about this book; the whole survival aspect, it was fascinating at times.  I loved the dynamics of it, as well as, the love that grew between these four people.  I also loved how it ended.  It was perfect.  I don't know if it was doable, but she presented like it was, so that's all that matters.  This is my first book by Pepper Winters.

Sex Factor:  Hmmm…well, there is a lot of uncomfortable sexual tension for the first half of the book and then finally some sex scenes, they were explicit but not...well...necessarily done the way I like them.