Promise Me Forever - Paige Weaver

Author:  Paige Weaver

Series:  Promise Me Series #4

Genre:  Apocalyptic, New Adult

Source:  Own Kindle E-Book

☆My Pick for Book Theme Song: The Way I Feel by 12 Stones mixed with Get Me Away From You by Hinder.  --These two seem so confused, so they get two songs.

Ratings Breakdown

Backdrop (World Building):  5/5

Originality:  4.5/5

Book Cover:  3/5

Ending:  4/5  Cliffhanger:  No

Will I continue this series?  I think it's done now…It turns out it's not done, so yeah, probably.

4.3/5 STARS

My Thoughts

Straight off I need to say this series is a favorite of mine.  While I've relished Cash and Cat's story, adding this second book just seems like she's dragging out their story.  Just let them get together already.  One book would have been sufficient.  So I implore you Paige Weaver please don't drag Keely and Gavin's story out for two books…ok?  Oh yeah, and what's with that cover, that is not Cash, hello, he's a cowboy.  That looks like a guy taking a stroll on a pier in Maine, which is nowhere near Texas.

If you like an end of the world/apocalyptic story mixed with an angsty new adult love story, then you should give this series a go.  The first book is Promise Me Darkness in the Promise Me Series and that link will take you to its goodreads page.  I should warn you though, it might make you stockpile canned goods and may make you want to learn how to turn fresh meat into jerky.

Sex Factor:  Awesomely done as always…oh yeah, it's also rather explicit.