Hottest Mess (Stark International) - J. Kenner

Book Title:  Hottest Mess

Author:  J. Kenner

Series:  S.I.N. #2

Genre:  Erotica, BDSM, Love & Stuff

Source:  Kindle E-Book (Library)

✾Goodreads Synopsis✾

♫ Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls  --Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me…Yeah…this series is freaky. ♫

⇝Ratings Breakdown⇜

Flow: 3.8/5

Backdrop (World Building): 5/5

Originality: 4/5

Book Cover: 5/5

Ending:  3/5. Cliffhanger: f*ck yeah…

Will I continue this series?  I have to mention; I am deducting some points on this series as a whole because I feel it could have been told in one book (with a little less sex in it) much better than being stretched out into three.  Even two books would have been okay.

3.3/5 STARS

⇝My Thoughts⇜

I received an ARC of the first book (Dirtiest Secret) and the last book (Sweetest Taboo), but this one…I was denied, I don't know, go figure???  So I had to get this one from the library and I had to wait forever for it, so despite my feelings, there is definitely a lot of people who love this stuff.

I really like the mystery in this; surrounding the whole kidnapping that Dallas and Jane suffered in their teens, it's gut wrenching and yet...intriguing.  If it wasn't for that element I probably wouldn't even continue the series.  The Taboo part…hehhh…not really a factor for me, they liked each other in that way before they ever become adopted siblings.  At least they aren't actual brother and sister, because that is super ewe.

⇝Sex Factor⇜  I cannot lie…this women can write some scorching sex scenes.  Very Sex-plicit!!!  For me, the amount of sex is a little over the top.