Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues  - Diana Rowland

Book Title:  Even White Trash Zombies Get The Blues

Author:  Diana Rowland

Series:  White Trash Zombie #2

Genre:  Urban Fantasy, Adult, Zombies

Source:  Kindle E-Book (Library)

✾Goodreads Synopsis✾

♫  Titanium by David Guetta Featuring Sia  --Angel has some personal growth in this second book.  So...this kind of nails it.♫

⇝Ratings Breakdown⇜

Backdrop (World Building):  5/5

Originality:5/5

Book Cover:  4/5

Ending:  5/5. Cliffhanger:  no

Will I continue this series?  Yes!!!  Loving this series so far!

5/5 STARS

⇝My Thoughts⇜

Between this series and IZombie (CW Show) I have found zombies that I can live with.  Zombies that mindlessly eat are really not my thing.  They give me nightmares…These zombies are still functioning members of society, with thoughts and desires of their own.

With plenty of intriguing mystery, good friends, and a splash of romance this second book was even better than the first, Angel is really coming into her own; with being a zombie, and surviving the hunger for brains.

My only qualm with this series is the covers…they always have her holding a cigarette in every one of them.  I don't get it, because in this book she clearly states how she can't even smoke because her parasite; (what makes her a zombie) has to use up her brains quicker to combat what damage the cigarettes are doing to her body.  It's silly, I don't think it makes her look cooler because she's holding a cigarette.

⇝Sex Factor⇜ None that is explicit, it's really not the focus of this book…even the romance is dialed down and takes a back seat to the mystery.