Lock and Key - Jodi Dick, Sarah Dessen

Genre:  YA, Splash of Romance,

Source:  Audiobook (Library)

⇝Add to Goodreads⇜

♪♫MY PICK FOR BOOK THEME SONG♫♪

Fight Song by Rachel Platten  --This book was hard to find a song for, I wanted to find something that reflected the whole key thing, but I couldn't find anything…I finally went with this song because, 1 --it has a really sweet lyric video to it…and 2 --it should be Ruby's song. ♫

⇝Ratings Breakdown⇜

Originality:  4/5

Book Cover:  4/5

Narration:  5/5

Ending:  3.7/5 Cliffhanger:  No

Will I read more from this Author?  Maybe…

⇝My Thoughts⇜

My feeling after reading this was…I wanted more feels…at least from Ruby with regards to Nate.  I wanted a bigger splash of romance.

Otherwise, what we actually got was a well written book about a girl and her sister finding the connection that they once had when they were younger, before the older of the two goes off to college.  Along with, the reconciliation of their Mothers part in their disconnection.  For all of this, it was a very worthwhile listen.  About the meaning of family…and not just family, but the friends who become just like family to us.

Narration is done by Rebecca Solar, who does the narration for the Lunar Chronicles too.  Only a little bit into this, I totally forgot that she also does these voices, she is that good.

⇝Sex Factor⇜  Not a factor.