18 and Life on Skid Row - Sebastian Bach

Book Cover: 5/5

Narration: 5/5

Ending:  5/5

⇝My Thoughts⇜

Sebastian Bach is quite bizarre and super hilarious at times…

The very first line of this book made me think…wow Sebastian Bach can write…and that thought soon ended as I kept listening to his story…If you're looking for a super well written autobiography than…this isn't the one for you.  What you will get with this audiobook is Sebastian Bach getting up close and personal about his life.  Sometimes his thoughts seem a bit jumbled and it even seems like he contradicts himself, maybe that’s the drugs confusing him…I don't know???   I feel this truly benefitted from Sebastian's narration, because I don't think anybody else could have told it better than him.  They just couldn't have gotten the crazy right.  His accent for Lars Ulrich is super hilarious.  Overall, this book is highly entertaining, despite the confusion.

Disclaimer:  If you didn't grow up with this kind of music and life, you probably won't like this.  But, if you loved the 80's hair bands, even into the 90's, than you'll probably love this.  Especially, if you liked the book The Dirt by Motley Crue.  This book is filled with a lot of drinking, drugs, and very profane language, in general; the rock and roll lifestyle.  Plus...a really bizarre story about a rat chewing his hand off.  I do feel, though, that he could have left a few of his stories out of this book.