Ensnared - Rita Stradling

Publisher: This is a Kindle Scout Book

Source: I received an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

⇝Add to Goodreads⇜

♪♫My Pick For Book Theme Song♫♪

Alive by Adelitas Way  --This is for Alainn and Lorccan…I searched for awhile on the internet looking at all sorts of songs and then decided to listen to my own songs and found this one, I thought…this is perfect!!!  This song actually makes me like this story a little more than I already did.

♫And I'll be hanging on every word you say to me.

Hanging on a feeling that I get,

'Cause you make me

Book Cover:  5/5

Ending:  5/5 Cliffhanger:  No

Will I read more from this Author?  Yes, I would

⇝My Thoughts⇜

I really liked this, is it without faults, no, but the faults did not take away from my overall enjoyment.

The writing starts out a little choppy, but evens itself out for the most part, about a 1/3 of the way through.  At least I think it did…or I could have just adjusted to the style.  I liked the futuristic aspect of this, it just doesn't always come off as believable.  There are elements that transpire that seem over-the-top and hard to fathom but, ultimately the sweet love story of Alainn and Lorccan is what kept me reading.  Plus, the oddly weird, but mostly likable assortment of supporting characters…especially the monkeys.  I loved the monkeys!

⇝Sex Factor⇜  This is a Beauty and the Beast spin for the adult crowd, while it is explicit at times it's not overdone at all.