All In: (The Naturals #3) - Jennifer Lynn Barnes

♪♫My Pick For Book Theme Song♫♪

Cold Water by Theory of a Deadman  --This song speaks of the dynamic between Cassie, Dean, Lia, Sloan and Michael, and how they are there for each other.  Holding each other up.  I picked the version of this song by TOAD over Justin Bieber & Co. because TOAD is one of my all time favorites, although it's a really crappy lyric video, if only I had the time to make my own.♫

Book Title:  All In

Author:  Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Series:  The Naturals #2

Genre:  YA, Mystery

Source:  Kindle eBook (Library)

Add to Goodreads

My Thoughts

This book rocked, it has this wonderful dynamic of five characters, who I feel like I come to know with each book.  I love how every little thing in each story is intertwined.  Each book, so far, gets more intense, more bizarre, and overall, it's just an amazing series.  I highly recommend!

Ratings Breakdown

Theme or Tone:  5/5

Flow (Writing Style):  5/5

Backdrop (World Building):  5/5

Book Cover:  5/5

Ending:  5/5  Cliffhanger: F*ck Yes…I actually went to library site to check out the next book (Bad Blood)…and it's not even out yet*…so sad.  I did put it on hold, though.

Will I continue this series?  See above^^^

*Bad Blood is out now since 5/1/17 actually.  Apparently, I took a long time to post this review, probably that open house I've been trying to prepare for. Ugh! #sonotapartyplanner