The Deal - Elle Kennedy One of Us Is Lying - Karen  M. McManus If I Fix You - Abigail Johnson Dodge The Girl from Everywhere - Heidi Heilig Dragon Teeth: A Novel - Michael Crichton Gods of Anthem - Logan Keys Underwater - Marisa Reichardt Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo Of Dreams and Rust - Sarah Fine

This year, June has been a month from hell...It started out with my birthday/Open House for my daughter, then a few days later her graduation ceremony, that all went okay...just very hectic.  Two days after my oldest daughter graduated high school, my youngest daughter and I went up the road a mile to Subway and came home and a car had driven into our house.  Like, seriously, drove through the front porch and the garage...then proceeded to go through the wall of the garage into the woods behind the house, where he hit a tree.

This photo is the aftermath of what happened...apparently the guy driving had a seizure. It's pretty scary, to pull into your driveway and see that...insane.  But, hey...now we get to do some remodeling.  The month closed out with some serious medical stuff for me, that I'm unfortunately, still dealing with.  :(

Anyway, my reading hit a bit of slump (as in I found it hard to concentrate on reading and listening at all), with everything going on lately.

(Kindle eBook) The Deal by Elle Kennedy

(Audiobook) Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton

Finish Date:  06/19/17

4/5 Stars

(Netgalley Arc) The Last City by Logan Keys

Previously titled Gods of Anthem (booklikes won't update)

Finish Date:  06/20/17

3.8/5 Stars

(Kindle eBook) Underwater by Marisa Reichardt (review pending)

Finish Date:  06/23/17

4.7/5 Stars

(Audiobook) Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (review pending)

Finish Date:  06/26/17

4/5 Stars

(Kindle eBook) Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine (review pending)

Finish Date:  06/30/17

4.5/5 Stars

9 Books Total (3,074 Pages Read)

4 Audiobooks, 4 eBooks, and 1 Netgalley Arc.