Follow Me Back - Bruce A Geiger

Backdrop (World Building):  4/5

Originality:  4/5

Book Cover:  4/5

Narration:  4.3/5

Ending:  4/5  Cliffhanger:  I guess so, I didn't think it had a second book...but apparently it will.  I think it could have ended the way that it did, leaving it up to one's own imagination.

Total:  3.7/5 STARS

My Thoughts

The word at or @ is used to the point of distraction in this, but with it being a twitter inspired story, that's unavoidable, I guess.  The @ usage did grow on me while listening to it, despite how annoying it was at first.  There was always a part of me that wasn't completely invested in this story, maybe that's because this story is told almost entirely in IM's. {{{{I don't know}}}}

Furthermore, I felt the therapist was not very well written or researched, I'm not sure...what...but let's just say she didn't really come off as therapeutic to me.  The mystery aspect is was ultimately let me down, though, especially with everything involving her agoraphobia…it just seemed contrived for the sake of the story.

Will I continue this series⇜  Despite my issues, I still might, that ending was rather dubious…