Crushed - Eliza Crewe

~ABOUT THE BOOK~

Crushed

Eliza Crewe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meda Melange has officially hung up her monstrous mantle and planted her feet firmly on the holy and righteous path of a Crusader-in-training. Or, at least, she’s willing to give it a shot. It helps that the Crusaders are the only thing standing between her and the demon hordes who want her dead.

The problem is, the only people less convinced than Meda of her new-found role as Good Girl are the very Crusaders she’s trying to join. So when a devilishly handsome half-demon boy offers escape, how’s a girl supposed to say “no?”

After all, everyone knows a good girl’s greatest weakness is a bad boy.

~MY QUICKIE REVIEW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm…I have no idea why I waited so long to get back into this series, it may have had something to do with my not getting into paranormal lately, actually, that is exactly why.  I should have known that Meda would make the experience of reading this second book a blast.  Meda rocks.

"You can love a monster, it can even love you back, but that doesn't change its nature."

If you like a bad-ass half-demon heroine, who makes you laugh out loud and root for her to be bad.  What, she only kills the bad guys. The child molesters and serial killers.  Seriously, I love it when she's bad and is it wrong if I like Armand?  But I digress…if you like all this in a supernatural setting then you should totally give this series a go.

"Like most things, fun is better when it's stolen."

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Theme or Tone~ 5/5

Flow (Writing Style)~ 4.2/5

Backdrop (World Building)~ 4.2/5

Originality~ 5/5

Ending~ 4/5 Cliffhanger~ Sorta…

Book Cover~ Excellent