Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin  - Mariana Zapata

~BOOK BLURB~

Rhythm, Chord and Malykhin

Mariana Zapata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty-six-year-old Gaby Barreto might be a lot of things (loyal, sarcastic, one of the guys and a pain in the butt depending on which family member you ask), but dumb isn’t one of them. When her twin brother invites her to go on tour as his band’s merch girl, she isn’t exactly screaming at the top of her lungs with joy.

With no job opportunities pounding on her door, an ex-boyfriend she would still like to castrate, and no end in sight to moving out of her parents’ house in Dallas… it would be dumb to say no to the chance of a lifetime. Two bands, three continents, one tour. Spending the next ninety-plus days with three beloved idiots and eight complete strangers shouldn’t be a big deal, right?

If only the singer of the headlining band didn’t have tattoos... a great personality… a fantastic body… and if he wasn’t so funny….

Let’s be real: Gaby never had a chance against Sacha Malykhin.

~MY QUICKIE REVIEW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's be real:  My review in bullet points…

• The heroine's inner dialogue was annoying AF.
  • So, inevitably I could not stand her.
  • This story is about being on tour with rock stars and they're the most prudish rock stars I've ever read about.
  • That and they act like 5-year-olds most of the time. (There's a lot of references to farting and such.)
  • Apparently, this is supposed to be funny, but I found the humor to be eye-rollingly dumb.
  • The Hero was the least annoying of all the characters, but he was so bland.
  • I read a review that stated that this should not be your first book by this Author, I guess I should've heeded that.  So, if anyone out there can tell me that Kulti (because I already own it on audio) is better than this…please do so.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Addictiveness~ 1/5

Theme or Tone~ 2/5

Flow (Writing Style)~ 3/5

Originality~ 1/5

Ending~ 2/5 Cliffhanger~ Nope.

Book Cover~ It goes with the story well