White Trash Zombie Unchained - Diana Rowland

~BOOK BLURB~

White Trash Zombie Unchained

Diana Rowland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Crawford has finally pulled herself together (literally!) after her disastrous dismemberment on Mardi Gras. She’s putting the pieces of her life back in order and is ready to tackle whatever the future holds.

Too bad the future is a nasty bitch. There’s a new kind of zombie in town: mindless shamblers, infectious and ravenous.

With the threat of a full-blown shambler pandemic looming, and a loved one stricken, Angel and the “real” zombies scramble to find a cure. Yet when Angel uncovers the true reason the plague is spreading so quickly, she adds “no-holds-barred revenge” to her to-do list.

Angel is busting her ass dealing with shambling hordes, zombie gators, government jerks, and way too many mosquitos, but this white trash chick ain’t giving up.

Good thing, since the fate of the world is resting on her undead shoulders.

~MY QUICKIE REVIEW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking this could be the conclusion of the series…if it is, I'm fine with that it tidied everything and everyone up well.  I will miss it, though.  Angel has really grown on me.  I do believe she is my favorite zombie. Her and Liv (iZombie) are running neck and neck.

Somebody finally listened to me griping about the covers because this one is perfect.  This book (the whole series, actually) is a guilty pleasure at it's best…overtly cheesy at times, but sometimes cheesy is okay, at least when you really come to know and love the characters in a story, it can be.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Theme or Tone~ 5/5

Flow (Writing Style)~ 4.2/5

Backdrop (World Building)~ 4.5/5

Originality~ 5/5

Ending~ 5/5  Cliffhanger~ Nope…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Cover~ Hands down the best cover of the series.

Narration~ 4.5 -As always Allison McLemore is the voice of Angel Crawford