Archangel's Consort - Nalini Singh

~SERIES BLURB~

Guild Hunters Series

Nalini Singh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels rule over humans and vampires, but the most powerful of them all are the archangels. Beautiful. Deadly. Sometimes cruel. Always unpredictable. There are several different groups represented – the archangels, the angels, the vampires, and the Guild Hunters.

~MY QUICKIE (Non-Spoiler) REVIEW~

Archangel's Consort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep finding reasons (reading challenges) to continue reading this series…even though I'm on the fence about whether I like it or not, and want to continue it.  I'm not saying it's bad…it’s actually well written, with steamy sex scenes and a decent paranormal storyline, but for me personally, I'm just not that into it.  I wonder if my apathetic feelings towards this series as a whole are because of the narration…she (Justine Eyre) seems to imbue this particular series with this sexy, breathy voice that I'm not sure I like.  I have listened to samples of others books she has narrated and she doesn't always sound like that, she actually has a wide range of voice inflections.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

Theme or Tone~ 3.5/5

Flow (Writing Style)~ 3.5/5

Backdrop (World Building)~ 3.8/5

Originality~ 3/5

Ending~ 3.5/5 Cliffhanger~ not really...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Cover~ This cover is cool…but the actual cover for Audio Version is kind of ugly.

Narration~ 3.5 for Justine Eyre