Contagion - Erin Bowman FantasticLand - Mike Bockoven I Hunt Killers - Barry Lyga In a Handful of Dust - Mindy McGinnis This Mortal Coil - Emily Suvada Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters) - Rebecca Schaeffer The Gone World - Thomas Sweterlitsch Verity - Colleen Hoover What the Woods Keep - Katya de Becerra My Lovely Wife - Samantha Downing

...and a couple few that would work for Halloween Bingo.

I've only participated in Halloween Bingo for one year (last year) so I've added a few that I've read since then that could be used for HB.  Clicking on the links will take you to my reviews for each.

Contagion by Erin Bowman...not only a fav for HB, but also for the year.  I'm looking forward to the next Book Immunity which is already out.  I want to save it for HB, but I will probably have my hold from the library before then.  I used this for Dead Lands last year.

Fantasticland by Mike Bockoven...This was a stand-out on Audio, a different kind of story and it was super-creepy.  I used this for Creepy Carnivals.

I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga...YA sleuthing at its best.  I used this for Amateur Sleuths.  It would also work for Serial Killers type of square.

In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis...This was excellent on Audio and a really good apocalyptic/dystopian story.  I used this for Doomsday, and it would also work for the new square Dystopian Hellscape.

This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada...A smart dystopian that has walking dead like creatures that eventually explode this could be used for Zombies (especially for those that don't like mindless killing machine-type Zombies), Doomsday, or Dystopian Hellscape.

Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer...this one definitely falls under the supernatural type squares.

The Gone World by Tom Sweterlitsch...this one falls under a few categories as well.  It got a Mystery, and it's Apocalyptic with Time-Travel.  It's kind of crazy.

Verity by Colleen Hoover...is a Mystery and Romantic Suspense, that will blow your mind.  This could be used for Romantic Suspense Square and possibly a few others.

What the Woods Keep by Katya de Becerra...is supernatural, with creepy trees, possible witches or something like that.  I don't know where it would fit exactly because it's not very specific on what the beings are called.  It's way different than anything I've ever read before.

My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing...this will fit for Mystery-Suspense-Thriller or Serial Killers.