Saint - A. Zavarelli

With Narration Performed by Tracy Marks

LINK TO SERIES PAGE ON GOODREADS

MY RATING⇢ 2.5 STARS | GRADE D+

MY THOUGHTS

If you love hot and steamy with plenty of sex involving mafia men with dark and truly f*cked up women...this is totally your series.  Unfortunately for me, I think I'm just so over reading/listening to a book with more sexual encounters than plot.  This could have been a much more enjoyable listen for me because the backstory was there.  Basically, for me, It just could have been so much more than it was and I do believe that I'm done with this series after this book.  Thank goodness, I never requested any more of this series from Audiobook Boom for review.

The narration is really quite remarkable by Tracy Marks, her Boston-Irish accent is fairly well done.  Her voice is very distinctive though, and unfortunately, each new book with new characters sounds like the characters, Mac and Crow, from book #1.

THE BREAKDOWN⇢

Theme or Tone 2.5/5
Flow (Writing Style) 3/5
Backdrop (World Building) 3/5
Originality 3/5
Ending 2.5/5 Cliffhanger Nope.
_____

Book Cover Men with their pants falling off is my favorite on covers...((that was sarcasm, in case you didn't pick up on that)).
Setting Boston, MA
Source I received audiobook via Audiobook Boom in exchange for an honest review.
Length 8 hours, 19 minutes

I READ THIS FOR 13 SQUARE
(published on Friday the 13th.)