Wicked Games  - Jill Myles, Jessica Clare
Synopsis:

Abby Lewis never pictured herself on the survival game show, Endurance Island. She’s just not the ‘survival’ type. But when her boss offers her a spot on the show and the opportunity of a lifetime, she packs her bags and heads to the tropics to be a contestant. Once in the game, though, it’s clear that Abby’s in over her head.

No one’s more competitive than sexy, delicious – and arrogant – Dean Woodall. Sure, he’s clever, strong, good at challenges, and has a body that makes her mouth water. He also hates Abby just as much as she hates him. That’s fine with her; she’ll just ignore the jerk.

But the rules of Endurance Island are working against them. Abby and Dean are teamed up – alone – on the beach. It’s either work together, or go home. Stuck with no one’s company but their own, they learn they might just make a good team after all.

And Abby learns that with just a little bit of kindling, the flames of hate can quickly turn to flames of passion…

This is a short story, I would have liked it to be longer, but it is what it is... and what it was; was entertaining and reminiscent of when I used to watch Survivor. The always important "good flow" was definitely present. The story itself is told from Abby's POV and with little brief inserts from Dean (almost too brief). I would definitely read something by Jessica Clare again.

Rated 17+ for adult situations.