Born - Tara Brown Born to Fight: 2 (The Born Trilogy) - Tara Brown Reborn (Born Trilogy) - Tara Brown

Review for all three...even though they are not sold that way (as far as I know).

I recently read all three of these books one after the other.  I really enjoyed the original take on the "end of the world" story line in these books.  As effed up as the fucking world is...it's totally believable.  Emma, the MC is sort of a bad ass bitch, doesn't always say the right thing at the right time, but her heart is most definitely in the right place at the right time.  Her love for her "family" is inspiring.  The romance in the story was kind of peculiar between her and the two brothers, however she spent the last ten years with a wolf as her only companion, that's for sure going to make you all indecisive and shit, and then there is her Granny's romance novels as the only material she has to base "love" and relationships on.  Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...I think the author did a super job with the story line.

On a side note:  I do not usually do zombie types of books, (called infected in this trilogy) because they give me nightmares. I totally handled these zombies/infected though. ( I did have a dream about a pick-up truck hurtling through the air and landing in my back yard, blowing up and shit; it was way weird)

Soooo if your looking for a bad ass zombie trilogy, this probably isn't for you...it's a lot more deeper than that.