Leah's Bookish Obsession

Leah's Bookish Obsession

I'm a work in progress, I think I'll always be...

Spoiler-free, and smaller, pocket-sized reviews.

Review
5 Stars
Awesome Romance with a hint of Paranormal.
Fall From Grace - Christine Zolendz

Synopsis:

I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.

But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.

I love books about Rock Stars and I Love Angels, so this was an awesome story on so many levels. I really enjoyed reading this not too much paranormal so it was like it was more believable. The tension between Shane and Grace is taut and amazingly hot. The Story flowed awesomely awesome.

Overall, I freaking loved this. I could barely put this one down. I am so glad I have the next book and I can start on it right away. Which I'm going to right now...

16+ for adult situations.

Discussion