Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead Frostbite - Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead Blood Promise - Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Book 5) - Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead

I was in the a Meijer store and my daughter was looking for a book she wanted to read, so I started looking through books myself and stumbled upon this book, Vampire Acedemy, I read the synopsis and I was intrigued so I purchased it and away I went...

The first book starts out sort of slow but sets up the series and it captivated me enough to go to library and look for the second book, Frostbite.  The second book was even better than the first and I was really becoming interested in this peculiar Vampire/Dhampir world.  From there I purchased; Shadow Kissed, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound and The Last Sacrifice.   Every book was even better than the last one.  The ending to this series was fantastically done.

With that being said, I cannot help but wonder if the movie is going to live up to book.

va movie

This particular image makes me wonder where they are going with it.  This just makes it look campy, I mean I realize it is YA, but...I don't know...maybe it's just me.