Sweet Destruction - Paige Weaver

--Paige Weaver, Sweet Destruction.

Synopsis:

There’s a fine line between love and hate and they were about to cross it.

My name is Samantha Ross and this is my life.

I existed in a world that few know. Rundown trailers and crime-ridden streets were my home. Drugs and alcohol were the norm and happiness was the exception. I lived from day to day never knowing if I would have a roof over my head or food in my stomach. My life sucked. It took from me and gave nothing back.

But there was one certainty in my life. A black smudge on my window of hell.

Cole Walker.

He was a criminal. A thief. He brought hell and damnation with him wherever he went. He hurt and destroyed. He took and gave nothing in return. He was heartache and despair wrapped up in a perfect gorgeous package. Fast cars and fast women were his hobbies. His vices. But he had many.

I was one of them.

I was his addiction and his craving. His enemy on this earth. I feared him. I hated him. I loved him even more.

First, I want to say; I love the cover.

Second, I want to say; I love Paige Weaver.

I really liked this story, Paige has a way of writing that just flows so smoothly for me.   The sex scenes are hot and just right, not too erotic, and not too PG.  The tension leading up to the actual sex is taut.  I loved the "Promise Me" Series.  I will read anything she writes.

Walker is a bad boy, who does bad things, but mostly he just needs to be inspired and Samantha is his inspiration.  I really liked these two and I would be totally interested in reading a book about Samantha's brother Bentley.