Undeniable  - Madeline Sheehan, Tatiana Sokolov

I listened to an Audio version of this and it was read by Tatiana Sokolove.  It was not the worse narration but not the best either.  Maybe 3.8 Stars.

Synopsis:

Warning: This is not a "typical love story". This is an all-consuming, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It’s intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing, and it doesn’t happen overnight. This is an epic love story that knows no boundaries and has no time limits. It grows and develops—with hurt, sacrifice, and heartache—over the span of a lifetime.

Eva Fox is the princess of the Silver Demons Motorcycle Club. Growing up with bikers in the club lifestyle is all that she knows. When she’s a young girl, Eva meets the reason for her existence. Deuce West is the sexy, biker bad-ass of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. Like Eva, he was born and raised in the club—but that’s where the similarities end. Their first meeting is innocent, but as Eva matures into a woman, their chance reunions evolve into a fit of lust and love. Fate continues to bring them together time and time again, but their twisted journey is filled with pain, betrayal, and bloodshed that could tear them apart. Eva sees in Deuce what he cannot see in himself—a man worthy of love—and Eva spends her lifetime proving to him that her undeniable love is the one thing he can’t live without.

This is Eva and Deuce’s story.

It wasn’t easy.
Nothing worth doing ever is.
And love is worth everything.

I'm not sure why I gave this a try...because I really don't like MC (Motorcycle Club) types of books.  The men are so asinine. Seriously, they cheat, they drink, do drugs and whatever or whoever they want.

Did I mention, they cheat.

Eva, the heroine didn't even seem to mind really, at least not like I would have.  Then there is the age difference, which I couldn't fathom being with someone that much older than me.  Ick.  There were moments in this book where I visibly cringed.  Especially, when it came to Frankie, her "brother".

With my opinion out of the way, if you go for this sort of story, this is not badly written.  It spans a lot of years, and moves along quickly through them.